GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
Robinsons GardenCare takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how
we use the personal information you provide to us upon enquiry or otherwise that we obtain through third party sources, including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal
We will only use your personal information the following purposes:
1. To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
2. To administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and to maintain an account credit facility
3. To process orders from you for goods and services
4. For the purposes of any correction action (including product recall) which may be required in respect of any of the products we supply to you
5. To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
6. To provide you with details of our product ranges, services and promotions
7. To notify you of changes to what we do
8. For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf,
such a manufacturer warranties, etc.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of
trading and other agreements:
· To protect the rights, property or safety of Robinsons GardenCare, our staff, our customers, or others;
· In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided upon enquiry
from credit reference and tracing agents.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in
operating our business and/or providing you wish goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you to provide details of our new product ranges and services and
exciting promotional offers. If you do not want to be contacted in this way, please contact us on 01992 283498 or contact: email@example.com
Your rights in relation to your personal
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights
· Request access to our personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
· Request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
· Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
· Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
· Obtain to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds;
· Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
· Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects
· Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at
Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable
timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, considering personal information needed for product
guarantee, recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Robinsons GardenCare, Unit Tower Centre Tower House Amwell Street Hoddesdon Herts EN11 8UR
Call 01992 283498